The Shire of Kent is seeking to appoint a Full Time Cleaner.
Cleaners are responsible for carrying out cleaning duties to ensure the cleanliness of Council facilities.
This position will be required to maintain and clean Council facilities, including caravan parks, to an appropriate standard of cleanliness internally and externally, as per position description.
- Experience in commercial cleaning;
- Flexibility, including the ability to supervise part-time staff (very limited hours) and provide coverage when other team members are on-leave;
- Sound knowledge of cleaning products and stock control;
- Minimum ‘C’ Class valid driver’s licence
Position offered is above award level 4 of the Local Government Industry Award 2020, annual salary being $60,000 – $64,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
- 9-day fortnight
- Permanent full-time position working a 38 hour week
- Heavily subsidised 3 or 4 bedroom rental provided in Pingrup
The Position Description for this position is available by clicking here Position Description – Cleaner
Applications close 12.00pm (midday) Thursday 25 May 2023
Please Note: Shortlisting may commence immediately. Canvassing of Councillors or Shire Employees will disqualify. The Shire of Kent is committed to diversity and encourages candidates from different cultural, gender and age backgrounds to apply.
ACTING CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER